Descripción del puesto
Markets Operations Middle Office Senior Analyst
He/She will act as Middle Office team leader and will liaise with Traders and assist them on trade inputs on Markets Ops applications.
Markets Ops Middle Office is also in charge on problem resolutions, direct contact with external customers for deals completion and to clarify discrepancies.
Will also act as onboarding officer for external customers and will take care of blotter inputs.
- Assist with product configuration parameters in transactional systems.
- Follow up transactions with counterparts to guarantee settlement on time.
- Review back office reports to cancel, delete and reinstall deals. Obtain confirmation and support from Front Office for each record.
- Reporting deals with delay settlement.
- Support Front Office in investigations of reconciliation breaks and P&L discrepancies.
- Follow up and support into the On-Boarding process.
- Provide information to foreign customers regarding deals (conditions, documentation, investigation and status, problem resolution, etc.).
- Metrics and reporting: both internal for corporate requirements and to comply with local and global regulators.
- To participate on technology enhancements, describe requirements, participate on testing.
- Bachelor´s degree in Economic Sciences or related.
- Proven experience (4 years or more) on Capital Markets and Treasury Products (Bonds, NDF, TRS, FX, Derivatives, etc.).
- Experience on markets settlement, local markets regulations and procedures.
- Leadership skills and problem solving. He/she will act as a liaison among Treasury officers from Citi and Customers' trade desks as well as different back offices (US, UK and Argentina).
- English written and oral is a must.
- Knowledge on MS Office tools.
Full time position
Based on: BA (Argentina)
PLEASE ATTACH RESUME. Thank you.
Área: Administración, Contabilidad y Finanzas
Nivel mínimo de educación: Universitario (Graduado)
Tipo de trabajo: Full-time